Job Role/Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience Required : 0 – 4 Years
Job Description :
- Operations activities including handling queries / problem solving routed thru e-mails (or) 1-800 #.
- Performing the regular standard tasks of vendor Invoice processing , employee T&E (or) Vendor set-up functions.
- Daily processing of calls received within assigned turnaround time.
- Awareness of the clients business, operational activities, and processes.
- Participate in harmonization of processes between client and third parties.
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Managing, organising and updating relevant data in database applications.
- Receive & Record calls from Vendors / BP with regard to Payment status.
- Basic Understanding of Customer Service.
- Investigate vendor queries and respond to clients.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken).
- Energetic, enthusiastic individuals & good customer handling skills.
- Good MS Excel and Word skills.
- Team spirit and good attitude.
- Responsibility and accuracy.
Documents Required :
- 2 Passport size photographs
- One Photo ID Proof
- Updated Resume
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Job location : Chennai
Official Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM TO 01:00 PM
Walk-in Date : 12th January 2016
Walk-in Venue Details :
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd,
Divyasree point, Opposite to Tek Meadows,
Dollar bus Stop, Sholinganallur,
Opp to gateway hotel. Chennai,