Job Role/Designation : Customer Service Associates
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience Required : 0 – 5 Years
Job Description :
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Documents Required :
- 2 Passport size photographs
- One Photo ID Proof
- Updated Resume
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Job location : Hyderabad
Official Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Walk-in Date : 09th January 2016
Walk-in Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre Pvt.Ltd,
Raheja Mind Space, Building No:09, 10th Floor,
Opp to Westin Hotel, Hitech City, Hyderabad