Company : Broadcom
• Working closely with systems, ASIC design, and FW engineering to participate in architecture design and trade off discussions.
• Design a FW system to closely work with the underline ASIC to provide the best performances and lowest power in its class in the industry.
• Verify various HW blocks before chip tapeout based on the defined usage scenarios.
• Debug issues with the HW, system, and FW team members that are reported by internal SVT or external customers.
• Enjoy working with the brightest, creative, results-oriented, and fun-filled engineers.
• Typically requires a BSCS/BSEE or MSCS/MSEE degree. 1-2 years of related experience is preferred.
• 1+ years embedded firmware development experience.
• Proficient in the use of the C and C++ programming language.
• NFC, Bluetooth, BLE, USB, HID, GPS, WLAN, 60GHz or other wireless technology experience is highly desirable.
• Experience with embedded RTOS and Simulation environment desirable.
• Understanding of digital baseband, RF, and wireless protocols (Bluetooth, BLE, NFC, Zigbee, 802.11, ) is highly desirable.
• Team player and excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
Toward The Future: HP hiring for Systems Engineer » »