Company Cisco Systems
Eligibility Any Graduate
Location Across India
Job Role Software Engineer
Company profile :
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
1. Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
2. Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
3. Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
4. Independently develop software code per design specification.
5. Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
6. Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
7. Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
8. Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
1. Any Graduate