Location :Bengaluru / Bangalore
Company Name: Dell
• Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
• Works closely with the global development team, senior solution architects, and executives within EES to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
• Works closely with the solution architects and leads throughphases of the SDLC
• Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
• Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
• Role reports to a Director or Manager of Software Engineering for EES
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accoladesemployer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
– Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
– When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
– Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
– We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
– Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 2016
• Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
• Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• Basic understanding of hardware and software interactions
• Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
• Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
• Knowledge of XSLT and Agile methodology
• Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
Be the first to write a comment.