As a member of the SCM team you will be supporting engineers and technologists, globally. The member will be handling support requests via e-mail, face-to-face, and through a variety of other means in complex areas. Duties will also include processing support requests, handling administrative duties, generating reports, and training
· Because the SCM team focuses on source-code-management tools such as Git, GitHub and ClearCase, experience in that area is key.
· In addition, scripting knowledge in perl is essential.
· The SCM team also provides guidance in software design paradigms and methodology so understanding large scale and distributed software design is helpful.
· Being able to write clear and effective emails along with the ability to communicate clearly with global teams is required.
· Periodic on-call (weekend) is necessary.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Be the first to write a comment.