Title Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification B. Tech (CS/ IT)
Offered Salary 1.80 LPA
Must have above 65 percent marks in 10 th / 12 th and B. Tech( No Exception)
Onboarding Date would be 4 th of December 2017
- Online Test
- Based on Test results all qualified candidates would be called for an in person interview
- Selected candidates would be offered by Next week as we are anticipating a start date of 4 th of December 2017
Knowledge, Skills, Other Abilities
Good understanding of software technologies
- Good understanding of object-oriented approach
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems
- Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under tight project timelines
- Passion to excel
- Should take ownership of the assignments delegated
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization
Relevant Experience And Education
- B.E/B.Tech with excellent academic record and should have relevant IT industry.
- Certifications in different technologies will be preferred.
- Exposure to travel domain development is preferred.