Job Role/Designation : Process Developer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience Required : 1 – 3 Years
Job Description :
- Diverse activities related to supplier invoices and dealing with supplier queries.
- Liaise with onshore teams in order to resolve outstanding issues/ invoices.
- Experience in working in an office environment with tight deadlines and targets.
- Work with Quality team to perform accuracy audits & bridge knowledge related issues.
- Display thorough understanding of F&A processes.
- Electronic data transfer processing.
- Timely and proper invoice checking and posting.
- Manage incoming queries & invoice processing.
- Handle vendor master maintenance.
- Process payment run.
- SOP update and validation.
- Process Travel and Expense reports.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong Financial Background-Must have a knowledge of P2P processes.
- Experience in working with advertising firm and departments like Accounts Payable & T&E.
- Must have prior experience of transition.
- Knowledge of ERP DDS , SAP or Oracle.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good Public Speaking skills.
- Strong team player.
Documents Required :
- 2 Passport size photographs
- One Photo ID Proof
- Updated Resume
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Job location : Nodia
Official Website : www.genpact.com
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM TO 02:00 PM
Walk-in Date : 06th To 08th January 2016
Walk-in Venue Details :
Genpact, Plot No.21,
Tower 8, Upper Ground Floor,
Nearest metro station is botanical gardern.
Sector 135, Noida,