Roles & Responsibilities for SQL DBA:
1. Troubleshooting database Connectivity & network related Issues.
2. Troubleshooting database performance issues and query tuning.
3. Database Clustering.
4. Patching SQL Server.
5. Installation of SQL Server.
• Work Experience in SQL Server 2000, 2005 and SQL Server 2008
• Should be willing to work in shifts
• Should have proven communication skills and experience in handling bridge calls
• Relevant Experience should be more than 2 Years
• Should have worked in Database Refresh Scenarios and Orphaned Users
• Should have experience in troubleshooting database Connectivity & network related Issues
• Should have experience in troubleshooting database performance issues and query tuning
• Should have worked in High Availability Features like Log Shipping, DB Mirroring and Replication
• Should have hands on experience in Database Clustering
• Experience in patching SQL Server. Experience in Installation of SQL Server would be an advantage
• Experience in ITIL would an added advantage
• Should have understanding about the database audits
Be the first to write a comment.