IBM Scheduled Walk-in drive for freshers Any Degree/Diploma graduates at Hyderabad and Bangalore Office.The various eligibility criteria and how to apply IBM walk-in drive given below.
IBM Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Venue Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Job location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Venue Date||12 to 14 April 2017|
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & troubleshooting
- Should be Fluent in English
- Candidates willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
- Selected candidates need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
- Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
How to Apply IBM Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the IBM walk-in drive in the following venue
Interview Date – 12 to 14 April 2017 Time – 11 AM to 2 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,
Interview Date:- 12 to 14 April 2017 Time – 11 AM – 2 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Important Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume
- Any Photo Id proof ( Passport or PAN Card or Driving License or Adhar card or Voter’s Card )- Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- For Experience Candidates: Offer Letter / Relieving Letter- Soft copy.