Company Name: United Health Group
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Education Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech/ME – passed out in 2013 only.
- As an Associate Applications Developer, you would work as a part of a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
- Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications.
- Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation.
- Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required.
- Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims.
Click Here to Apply