Job Title : Team Member – Capita Group Finance
Name of Company : Capita India Pvt. Ltd
Experience Required : 0 – 3 yrs
Location of Job : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job Responsibilities :
- Process vendor/customer creation/amendment requests and maintain accurate records of information to maintain customer service and quality standards by following client procedures and processes;
- Maintain customer service standards by adhering to the laid out initial Database management process;
- Checking of Customer & Vendor spreadsheets for mass uploads
- Check the Customer details in company house & take appropriate decisions on bankrupt, insolvent or closed companies
- Provide timely and precise responses to all customer queries and deal with exceptional cases;
- Establish internal checks and controls in-order to prevent fraud;
- Assist and mentor colleagues by sharing experience where appropriate, in meeting SLAs.
- Task oriented, carrying out activities clearly defined within a job/role description.
- Responsible for their individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets, ensuring they are doing the right thing for the customer.
Walkin Dates : 20th February – 13th March, 2015
Walkin Time : 11 AM
Address:Godrej Boys ComplexPlant number 6opposite vikrola DepotMUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400079