No of openings : 10
1. Knowledge on MS office
2. Savvy about e-shopping and web comparisons
3. Wear the analytical thinking hat to analyze differences, highlight commonalities while web comparisons.
4. Understand interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the technical ecosystem.
We are looking for exceptional non-engineers to drive our pricing product strategy. The selected candidates will be helping us drive sales and profitability.
As a non-engineer, they will take a lead to:
1. Understand in house pricing application
2. Work with Designers and other Engineers to push limits of product innovation.
Utilizing the analytical skills to come up with mapping results
Benefits: Food & Transportation are provided from company end.
“First Come, First Serve”
Please Walk-In directly to below mentioned venue on 2nd May 2016 (Monday) @ 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Embassy Signet, Cessna Business Park,
13/1, Kadubeesanahalli Varthur Hubli,
Near New Horizon College, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli, Bangalore – 560 103
Land Mark : Near New Horizon Engineering College
Contact Person: Hemalalitha OR Meena.
Please reach out to me for any clarification @ 080-42451541
Email : hemalalitha.m(at)technosoftcorp.com
1. Should come in complete formals
3. Candidate having backlogs currently should not apply for this opportunity
4. Should have Good/Excellent Communication
Please ignore this mail if you have already attended the interview!
« « Toward The Past: Syntellect 2016 – Syntel’s Campus Recruitment Drive