Project Name: WAPCOS Construction Manager & Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2017
Several public sector companies hire engineers directly from prestigious engineering colleges like IITs and NITs where the students are granted admissions on the basis of marks scored in IIT JEE . However, Water and Power Consultancy Services or WAPCOS Limited has recently released a notification about its open recruitment drive from September 2017. In this recruitment drive there are total 9 vacancies and out of which seven vacancies are for candidates from civil engineering discipline.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2017 : Highlights
- For Construction Manager : Civil Engineering graduates from any university recognized by the government of India.
- For Electrical Engineer : Electrical Engineering graduates from any university recognized by the government of India.
- Age Limit : As per the rules.
- Selection Process – WAPCOS: Selection would be done purely on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
- Application Fee : No application fee would be charged.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates may send their CV to email email@example.com on or before 30th July, 2017.
- Last Date For the Submission Of Application Form is 30th July, 2017
|Designation||No of vacancies||Required Engineering Discipline|
|Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer||1 vacancy||Electrical & Electronics or Electrical Engineering|
|Senior Quantity Surveyor||1 vacancy||Civil Engineering|
|Structural Engineer||1 vacancy||Civil Engineering|
|Procurement- cum-Contract Specialist||1 vacancy||Civil Engineering|
|Process Design/ Schedule Engineer||1 vacancy||Civil, Chemical or Environmental Engineering|
|Construction Manager||3 vacancies||Civil Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineer||1 vacancy||Mechanical Engineering|