Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 April 2017|
- B.E/B.Tech 2016/2017 Batch (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE)
- Excellent pH score
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works smoothly for all users.
- Prior experience in email or communication app will be a plus.
- Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
- Provide support to users through emails and tickets.
- Reproduce the scenarios that users report.
- In short, break what a developer develops and help users when they are lost.
How to apply Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive on 16 April 2017