Number of open position(s): 01
Reporting Manager: Assistant VP, GAU
Global Analytics Unit is responsible to provide analytics support to various Barclays clusters. Analytics support includes Model Development, Model Monitoring, Analytical solutions, MI and Data Management support and development and maintenance of Risk Tools.
You will be responsible for Production, automation/optimization of MI in the area of Fraud/Credit Risk/DP&C/Market Risk MIS and Data Management while ensuring process compliance as per policy guidelines and build relationships with customers (internal and external).
As a Team Support Specialist – MI & DM , your responsibilities will include:
· Ensure regular and timely delivery of MI packs in the area of Fraud/Credit Risk/Market Risk/Risk Measurement/DP&C
· Undertake development and implementation of new MI/Tools in the areas of Fraud Prevention/Credit Risk/Market Risk/Risk Measurement/DP&C
· Production of new SAS codes/SQL scripts and the enhancement of existing codes/scripts to supportexisting processes and systems
· Ensure accurate MI is produced to meet Group and other regulatory requirements related to fraud performance/PQR/GRCR/Market Risk/ Risk Measurement/DP&C
· Create and maintain SAS/VBA/SQL programming and/or shell scripts (in Unix) which are sufficiently robust to enable regular production of processes with the minimum of manual intervention
· Develop process documents in order to retain information, aide knowledge sharing, knowledge transfer, etc.
· Development and maintenance of complex databases/data marts to enable the production MI. Support in data migration activities
· Support Data Management/DQRS, ensuring the integrity of the supporting databases and associated processes
· Ensure adherence to and compliance with governance, risk policies, procedures and compliance policies.
We expect you to bring the following:
Degree in Bachelors’ in Engineering / Bachelors’ in Technology or Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics ,Operational research field Engineering, Masters in Business Administration
0-3 years of relevant experience in analytical industry
Knowledge of SAS, SQL and other statistical programming languages
Knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows 98/95/2000/NT)
MS Office Skills (Preferably Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Experience in a analytics role in the financial services industry
Be the first to write a comment.