Estel Technologies, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is a leading and specialist Mobile Financial Services technology enabler with a significant presence with Telecom Operators, Banks, FIs and Service Providers across the globe, with special focus on Asia, Africa, Middle East, CIS countries and Latin America.
We currently serve 30 large deployments in 24 countries globally and are growing rapidly owing to our innovations and high performance world class software platforms.
– Strong Core JAVA development experience.
– Good understanding Architectural Design Patterns.
– Experience in refactoring and working with existing code.
– Solid database experience.
– 1.5 to 6 years of Core JAVA in an application development environment.
– Well versed in core Java. Which includes Springs, Hibernate, Webservices and Multi-threading.
– Knowledge of Java related technologies such as J2EE, Spring, JDBC, GWT, Multithreading.
– Proficient in: SQL / Database Concepts / LINUX / UNIX / ORACLE.
– Development, deployment and testing.
– Agile Methodology.
– Review currently running architecture.
– Identify bottlenecks and loopholes for performance, memory management, code reusability, applications modules, etc.
– Propose industry best practices and upgraded architecture.
– Ticket management experience: Jira.
– Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
Estel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No:126, Sec 44,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon.
+91 124 257 8204/208