Campus – Systems Engineer – Bengaluru – (177341)
Registrations open for IGATE Off campus event for final BTech / BE students graduated in the year 2015 at Bangalore IGATE office.
Candidates who wish to participate MUST meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have graduated in 2015
should have minimum of 60% aggregate and above in academics 10th, 12th andgraduation.
should have no gaps in education
Candidates must be open to relocate to any location and work in shifts (where and when required)
Candidates must be available to join immediately
Candidate must have good English written / verbal communication skills. In addition, English language comprehension must be good
Skill Set: Voice process, Technical voice support, Service desk, IT Helpdesk
Educational Detail: BTech/ BE – ( 2015 Batch only with more than 60% across academics)
Category of Job: IT (Infrastructure Management Services)
The incumbent should have/should be
Fresher’s with Graduation in BTech/ BE
Above mentioned Graduate with Maximum 1 year of experience in an international call center can also apply.
• Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
• Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Technology vertical.
• Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
• Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
• Applicant id email along with venue detail (will be communicated 1 day before the event through email).
• One (1) updated copy of your resume
• Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and under graduation course up to the 6th semester.
• Two (2) passport size photographs.
• Black or Blue Ball point pen.
• Original and a photocopy of any of the following Photo Identification: College ID card / Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card.
Venue: IGATE Global Solutions Limited,
Plot No: 158-162P & 165-170P,
EPIP Phase II
Bangalore 560 066
Date & Timing: 6TH August 2015, Thursday ,2:00 PM �” 5:00 PM
BE / BTech
Primary Location: Bangalore Whitefield I 158-162P & 165P-170P EPIP Phase II, Whitefield Bengaluru 560066
Minimum Experience: Fresher
Contact Name – External: Jincy Pathrose
Contact Email – External: Jincy.Pathrose@igate.com
Be the first to write a comment.