NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, Hiring Principal Engineer (Java Architect) @Pune
Position Summary �”
The candidate will provide technical leadership and contribute to the development of the server components of Dragon Medical 360 | eScription.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead design and development of server components of Dragon Medical 360 | eScription.
- Perform peer design and code reviews.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application defects.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Actively participate as a scrum team member on all phases of the scrum process
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Number of Years of Work Experience:
- 10-12 years
- Excellent understanding of core Java application development.
- Excellent understanding of OO (Object-oriented) and J2EE design patterns.
- Excellent analytical, design skills. Experience with UML modeling.
- Experience with implementing complex commercial hosted and client-server applications and system components.
- Experience with developing and supporting high-volume, mission critical enterprise systems.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with a variety of Java server technologies such as, but not specifically limited to J2EE, Spring, Dependency Injection, JMS, JUnit, Web Services.
- Experience with relational database management systems, SQL.
- Experience in agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in the medical software industry
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.