Job Role Junior Research Engineer
1. Develop highly reliable and efficient IT platform mainly in Java using OSS libraries.
2. Write specification documents of the developed platform.
3. Write technical / research reports and patents related to the techniques.
4. Write academic papers and give presentations in international conferences.Discuss with researchers in overseas 5. labs and relevant business divisions
1. B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent facultIES
2. Excellent programming skills in Java.
3. Deep knowledge in computer science: fundamental algorithms, major programming tools.
1. M.E. / M. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Good programming skills in script languages, such as Python, Ruby, Scala, etc.
3. Good knowledge in machine learning algorithms and the tools, such as Mahout, Weka, etc.
4. Award winners or participants of international programming contests such as ACM ICPC, ICFP and TopCoders.
5. Publications accepted to conferences or journals.